4 step low cost sequential switch
Easy to build, easy to use !
- Plug simply 2, 3 or 4 (CV,CLOCK,TRIGGER) signal to the inputs
- Send the outpout to a VCO, VCA, EG, drum module or anyway
- Choose numbers of steps do you want (2-3-4)
- Plug in one external clock or trig signal
The SLKT4 will then start a rotation by changing steps each time it receives a clock signal.
The corresponding input signal will then be assigned to the output of the module. You will be able to create complex and evolutive rhythms or more varied melodious sequences.
- Format – Eurorack
- Power consumption – 25mA [+12V] / 10mA [-12V]
- Module width – 4HP (20mm)
- Module depth – 40mm (Skiff friendly)
- Weight – 30g